Mar 17, 2008

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing....


It has been a month since i got back from Oman. Gosh, time flies rite? =| Rite now, i am in my hometown. Da city with lots of stars. Hehe. And i was really busy and that's da main reason why i havent posted nythn here. (not that there are many who wants to read. but wuteva! its my blog nyway..) I am proud to say that i am da driver of da house. who drives da car like a mad driver to here and there (as accordin to my mum!), buyin stuffs, fetchin my baby sista and my bro and my mum and my friends and da list can goes on and on and on.. I am also the maid of the house. Who needs to lipat kain, angkat kain, basuh kain, susun kain dan yang seangkatan dengannya. And it is also my job to list down and check my parents' schedule. It's a hectic life you know? But i love doin it.

By the way, there's nothin much to update. Really..Except for the part that i got a job now. And i have to like go for a ten-days-course in Kemaman before i know where im gona be posted. It'l be a nightmare i know. I heard dat we have to run for 2.4km every mornin for EVERYDAY! And it's definitely sumthing dat im not looking forward to. Sigh.. Apart from dat, im thrilled to go to work. This will be my first time working and i pray a lot dat i'l be doin great! Let's just pray dat im gona be posted in Putrajaya. Even if it in Ministry of Agriculture, ill accept it. I swear!

And there will be lots of things dat i need to do after dat. Such as moving out, movin in and movin on. I need to adapt with many things with da current changes. I hope it will be for da better...huh... And so they say... Life is all about changes.. It feels weird not havin to see ur friends everyday, not to hang out wit them (tho' they constantly annoy you). It's like blessings in disguise.... (sorry girls! but it is true. I still love u guys tho.. =))Sometimes there are certain people that u just hate to see but u still cant resist to see them. And it feels more weird when u see your friends are all working! And they work like hell. ( i still need to adapt with this)...

As for my life, i just dunno wut to expect. Some say like this. Some say like dat..I just dunno. For da time being,i guess wut i need to do is still... Sitting, Waiting, Wishing....... =|

No comments: