Feb 23, 2008

My Day

There were many reasons for me to celebrate yesterday.
First, i got da necklace dat ive always wanted before dis. Its a pendant with my name craved on it in Arabic! I love it! Really.. I like da way my name was spelt. Its so unique. I dunno if they have it in Malaysia but it is like a trend here in Oman. So i wana get one for myself! Im sooo gona wear this necklace and treasure it. So dat it'l remind me of Oman once i'l go back to Malaysia.

Secondly, it was my 7th month anniversary. N God knows how happy i am. Im always excited each time 22nd hits da month. Ill be all glowing and shiny on dat date. Thanks to my dear boyfriend! =)

The fact dat ive went thru a lot in my previous relationships made me grew thru time. N i really appreciate dis relationship. Perhaps 7months means nothing for some people, but for me, it means da world.

Another reason for me to be happy is dat im goin back to Malaysia!! Yay!! Dun get me wrong, I love bein in Oman. Somehow, i feel sad coz i have to leave dis country. But, i left my loved ones for too long in my country. I miss them all a lot. One day, insyaALLAH i'l come here again.. insyaALLAH...

No comments: