Mar 19, 2008

My Worst Day

It's late and i just couldnt force my eyes to sleep. (Sigh) Many things have changed lately and maybe i was, or i am da only who doesnt want to understand things. How could i possibly know dat my non-stop mouth would actually bored someone? Not to da one person that i care da most. I really dunno how to put these into words. It's hard to explain things. But i guess it's easier for me to put it in writing. It's a good teraphy for me.

Sometimes, we just dunt realize how things have changed. I know da whole concept of 'life is all about changes' thing. And i know da best solution to it, is dat u have to adapt wit those changes. But then again, its easier said than done rite? I have some issues with myself rite now. Tonight to be exact.

Let me make it simple and straight. I have nothing to do at home. I do some stupid, silly chores. I dun go to work.(not yet!) I dunt have researches to be done. I dunt have to punch card. I dunt have to spend long hours at the office. And i dunt get tired easily after da long journey to reach home. And i dunt have friends around me to talk to. So, when da one person dat i care da most called me, i tend to spill things about my stupid chores, my boring days at home, my stupid, nonsense conversations wit my good old girlfriends, my meals, my silly dreams and my stupid believe dat if my left eyes blinkin, something bad will happen and etc, etc. And when i talk, story-mory about my pathetic days that ive gone through, i just dunt expect dat one person to be less than interested to listen. Wut more to give some sarcastic comments or remarks against me.

I just dunt get it. I know, i may be some useless, pathetic gal who have nothing better to do. And i dunt have any important issues to talk to. Im just no one. But at least, can u please be more considerate? Can u at least listen to what i'm saying. I may sound like demanding too much. But, NO! I dunt demand anything. Its just dat, u are da only one person for me to talk to. For me to share my life with. My days and nites. My so-called life. I am sorry if u feel like its a burden for u....I am sorry for everythin.

I duno why all of a sudden i get too emotional. Too absorb wit negativiy. A friend told me it was nothing. Da situation pushed me to da peak. To feel dis bad. To feel dis sad. I keep reminding myself dat I just need to hold on to dat love. Yes, im still holdin on to it..No matter what...........Even on da worst days.

Oh, God! Please listen to all my silent prayers. Today is definitely one of da worst days.. =(

No comments: